VOA银行英语:填写存款单 (双语)
VOA银行英语:填写存款单(双语)
Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.
是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。
Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.
请先填一下这张存款单。
Benjamin:OK. Here you are. Any problem on that?
好的。填好了。有什么问题吗?
Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?
没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.
带了。这是存折,还有现金。
Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.
请等一等。
Benjamin:Sure.
好的。
Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还需要其他帮助吗?
Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?
你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?
Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.
存款利率是每月0.8%。
Benjamin:Thanks.
谢谢。
【对话详解】
1)deposit n. 存款;储蓄
I have some current deposit
我有些活期存款
2)fill out 填写
It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.
填写那份问卷花了我好长一段时间。