房地产英语(七)
B: when is the completion date?
请问工程何时才能完成?
A: The completion date will be on July 1st 2001.
预计竣工日期为2001年7月1日。
B: How about the price and the bank mortgage?
售价和银行贷款如何?
A: Please check up the price list. The average unit price is five million Hong Kong dollars. There are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. Also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.
平均售价约港币五百万元,你可以看看价目表。有八间银行提供七成按揭贷款,而发展商亦可提供另外一成的按揭给认购者。
B: How many payment methods are there?
有多少种付款办法?
A: It's all written on the brochure price list. I believe there will be one right for you. Please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.
售价表里已经详细列明,我相信其中一定有适合你的。现在认购已经超过五成,你要快些作出决定了。
B: Thank you. I think I have to talk to the bank representatives. Thank you for your help.
谢谢,我想我必须先向银行代表询问,谢谢你的帮忙。
A: You're welcome.
别客气。
Chapter 3. Office Property
第三章 办公室物业
1. Office Unit For Lease
1. 出租办公室物业
Scene: ABC Agency
场景: ABC 代理行
A: Agent - Miss Wang
物业代理王小姐
B: Client - Mr. Ray Cohen
客户高汉先生
R: Receptionist
R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?
B: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.
是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。
R: Mr.Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.
高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。
A: (Miss Wang walks to the front desk.)Hello, Mr.Cohen, nice to meet you.
你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。
(They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.Cohen.)
(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)
Let me take you to the conference room.
请先到会议室。
(In the conference room)
(会议室内)
A: Mr.Cohen,would you like something to drink?
高汉先生,想喝点什么?
B: No, thanks.
不用客气,谢谢。
A: Mr Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.
高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其中一个最好选择。
B: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbour City?
港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?
A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour City. Besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.
是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用。
B: I see. How much is the rent?
我明白的,它的租金是多少?
A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr.Cohen.
高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。
B: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?
这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该当大厦呢?
A: Sure, Sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?
当然可以,高汉先生。请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?
B: I prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.
我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。
A: Yes, Mr.Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.
是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。我们可以随时出发。
B: Good.
好。