英语巴士网

酒店常用英语--日常服务

分类: 酒店英语 

Daily Service    日常服务

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目