酒店英语:处理投诉(双语)
爱思英语编者按:在国外酒店遇到不愉快,想要投诉,你应该怎么处理呢?
酒店英语:处理投诉
What’s problem,sir?Can I be of assistance?
先生,出了什么问题?我能为您做些什么?
This is quite unusual. I will look into the matter.
这是很少有的,我会调查此事的。
I will get you another one.
我再去给您重端一份上来。
I will have them prepare another one. Would you like some drinks while you are waiting?
我去让他们重做一份,您是不是愿意边喝饮料边等?
Shall I have the dish cooked again?
要不要我去把这道菜再重做一遍?
I will take to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师长商量一下,看看他是否能给予补救。
I’m terrible sorry. I can give you something else if you’d like. That will be on the house,of course.
非常抱歉,如果您愿意,我可以给您上点别的菜,这当然是本店免费赠送的。
Would you like to try something else?with our compliments, course.
您是不是想吃点别的什么,这当然是餐厅的一点敬意。
I will see about your order. Would you like some appetizer while you are waiting?
我会去看看您点的菜做的怎么样了,您是不是可以先吃点开胃的东西?
I’m sorry,sir. Please excuse her. We are very busy today.
对不起,先生,请您原谅她,我们今天实在太忙了。
I am sorry,sir. We are short of hands today. Would you please have a drink fires.
先生对不起,我们今天人手少,您是不是先喝点什么?
I’m sure everything will be right again next time you come.
相信您下次来时一切都会是您称心如意。
I’m sorry to hear it . please be assured that we will look into the matter. Out chef is very particular.
很抱歉听您这么说,请相信我们一定会调查此事,我们的厨师长也是很挑剔的。
How about a delicious dessert then,with our compliments?
那么,给你送一份美味的甜点,如何?当然是免费的。
I have every confidence in our chef. Just give us another chance,and you will find this restaurant really lives up to its name.
我对我们的厨师有信心,请再给我们一次机会,您会发现我们餐厅确实是名副其实。
A:My wife’s freezing,waiter.
服务员,我太太冷的不行。
B:I’m sorry,sir, but I can’t turn up the heat because we have had several complaints that it’s too warm in here. How about putting on your jacket?
对不起,先生,我不能把温度调高,因为已经有好几人抱怨说太热了,让她穿上您的夹克,行吗?
A:I don’t particularly care eating with my jacket on.
我不太喜欢穿着夹克进餐。
B:perhaps you’d like to sit over there in the corner?there’ less draught.
也许您愿意做到那边的角落里,那里风小些。