英语巴士网

银行业务实用对话

分类: 银行英语 

爱思英语编者按:出国旅游会遇到兑换货币的问题,不会怎么行呢,一起学习吧。

银行业务实用对话

Bank Service 银行业务

情境对话1
Exchanging Money 兑换货

Emma: Excuse me.
艾玛:打扰了。
                                                                                      
Clerk: Yes, what can I do for you?
职员:好的,有什么能帮忙的?

Emma: Can you change so me money for me, please?
艾玛:您能帮我兑换些钱吗?
 
Clerk: Certainly, madam. What is it you wish to change?
职员:当然,女士。您想兑换什么钱?

Emma: American dollars.
艾玛:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?
职员:您想换少?

Emma: $l000 in traveler’s check and $500 in cash.
艾玛:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的现金。

Clerk: The rate of exchange is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.
职员:兑换率为1美元兑换67元人民币。

Emma: OK I see.
艾玛:好的,道了。

Clerk: Here are the traveler’s checks and the cash.
职员:给您旅行支票和现金。

Emma: Thank you.  
艾玛;谢谢。

Clerk: Please endorse the traveler’s checks.
职员:旅行支票上签字。

Emma: OK. Here it is.
艾玛:好的,给您。

情境对话2
Exchanging for RMB 兑换人民币

Clerk: Next, please.
职员:下一位。

John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?
约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?

Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?
职员:当然。您有哪种货币?

John: US dollars.
约翰:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?
职员:您要换多少钱?

John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?
约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?

Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.
职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。

John: I see. Here are my US dollars.
约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。

Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.
职员:好的,给您人民币和收  。请点一下。

John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢您

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目